Frequently Asked Questions
What Ages Can Come?
- All junior high and high school ages are welcome to attend (This roughly means 12-18 year olds). If you have a specific situation outside of this, feel free to email us at the email address to the side.
Is There A Cost/Fee?
- There is no cost to attend.
- We will be providing all meals for free as well.
What Should I Bring?
- Bible, Pen, & the Medical Release Form.
- If we are housing you, please bring a Sleeping Bag, Pillow, Towel, Personal Item, & 2 Days of Clothes.
Is It Alright For Adults Hang Around?
- Of course! Adults are welcome to stick around to listen, help, catch up on some work, or whatever else.
Is Housing Available?
- Housing is available for those who have to drive in a ways to attend.
2707 S. Lamar Street
Denver, Colorado 80227